1) The Walking Dead: Nothing Screams winter break like Zombies. With 6 seasons full of gore and intriguing plotline, the walking dead is a really good candidate for a weeklong binge-fest.
2) The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Produced by Tiny Fey, this mini-series is a hysterical comedy about a girl who was tricked into thinking the world was going to end by a crazy priest, prompting her to live in an underground bunker for many years. The series explores her return to the surface and her attempt to adjust to the modern world.
3) Bob’s Burgers: Although it’s a cartoon, this show is absolutely hilarious. The episodes don’t particularly follow a specific order so you can watch whichever, whenever you’d like. It feels very similar to The Simpsons, so fans of the series should appreciate both.
4) The 100: Although it seems corny and cliché from the onset, this series quickly builds into so much more. It promises so many unforeseen plot twists and it will certainly leave you on the edge of your seat with the action scenes.
5) American Horror Story: This show promises exactly what’s in the title: Horror. Definitely not for the faint of heart, but if you can muster through it, the show provides a well-written and diverse plotline featuring most of the same actors and actresses every season.