Here are some tips:
- Make an organized schedule. Don’t just think of things, actually write down what you have to do and when you should do it.
- Cross off things off your list as you complete them. It’s a confidence booster and it motivates you to want to finish the rest of the items on the list.
- Break down studying into chunks, and assign yourself different chunks to study on different days. This way you’re more likely to study and it’ll appear like less material, yet build up to everything in the end.
- Plan the bigger chunks of tasks ahead of time. This way you’ll accomplish more sooner and feel more relieved about dealing with the large task.
- Do more important tasks first, or if task is equally important, do the one you like the least first. This way you’ll end with the task you’d prefer to do.